Our company is founded and operated by a licensed pharmacist and a board-certified physician. We are committed to increase access and help lower the cost of medicines to providers, businesses, and patients.
Patient outcomes are at the core of our operation. We believe that having a strong alternative and specialized pharmaceutical supplier is vital to consistent and affordable patient care. We deliver medicines through a safe and secured supply chain that strictly adheres to state and federal regulations.
We collaborate with our customers as a single source to co-manage their patients’ therapy for optimal health outcomes. We manage pharmaceutical procurement and drug shortage solutions so that our customers have what they need when they need it.
Because of our network of resources, we are able to source specialty drugs and biologics. Our experience allows us to build and manage tangible clinical pharmacy services.
We are a flexible team of industry professionals with a combined 55 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
We do not only provide medicines needed, but also clinical literature, novel therapeutic information and a number of additional services.
GLOBAL BRIDGE Pharmaceutical is incorporated in the state of Delaware and headquartered in Charlotte North Carolina.
GLOBAL BRIDGE Pharmaceutical is a Charlotte, NC based, FDA registered and licensed pharmaceutical procurement and consulting company.
- Supply of medicines and other healthcare products to hospitals, pharmacies, healthcare facilities, local, state and federal agencies.
- Provide after sales programs and train our clients’ team to ensure effective use of medicines.
- Collaborate on Global Humanitarian and Public Health projects.
- Drug information and consulting services to both national and international clients.
- Our company is founded and operated by professionals with combined 55 years of experience in healthcare and knowledge in Drug Regulation and Supply Chain.
- Our team provide pharmaceutical care consultation services to increase adherence and drugs cost savings strategies.
- We combine our pharmaceutical and healthcare skills, along with strategic industry relationships to better serve our clients.
- We are a certified MBE, minority owned and SAM registered company.
PERTINENT CODES AND REGISTRATIONS
- To collaborate with healthcare professionals and stakeholders and provide solutions to their pharmaceutical and therapeutic needs.
- To be an established specialty pharmaceutical distributor who operates with integrity, build direct relationship with those we serve and provide consultancy services for overall cost reduction and better health outcomes.
- To enable abundant access to more therapies for more people at a lower cost than is currently the norm.
- All patients should have access to the medicines they need regardless of the country they live in.
- Patients and Healthcare providers in low income communities should benefit from social programs of Pharmaceutical companies to access the medicines they need.
- Healthcare professionals everywhere should have access to the most recent therapeutic guidelines.