After decades of practicing pharmacy and medicine, our founders set on journey to build a pharmaceutical consulting and procurement company that will solve the unique challenges they faced while working in hospitals and pharmacies. Mainly, the consistent and timely access to quality, affordable medicines.
Global Bridge Pharmaceutical is a novel company that continuously reinvent its creative partnerships, so providers, hospitals, pharmacies, and distributors can get the medicines they need, while providing consulting pharmaceutical and public health services.
Our core excellence stems from our leadership team that is made of individuals who worked as healthcare providers prior to transitioning into pharmaceutical industry.
We are a flexible team of industry professionals with a combined 45 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
We do not only provide the medicines they need, but also clinical literature and novel therapeutic information as well as participating in global and public health projects.
Global Bridge Pharmaceutical was incorporated in Delaware. Our main office is in Charlotte NC.
Global Bridge Pharmaceutical is a Charlotte, NC based, FDA registered and licensed pharmaceutical procurement, distribution and consulting company.
PERTINENT CODES AND REGISTRATIONS
- To collaborate with healthcare professionals and stakeholders, build meaningful relationships and provide solutions to their pharmaceutical and therapeutic needs.
- To provide access to the same quality and safe medicines available in the United States to patients, pharmacies, hospitals, and wholesalers around the world.
- To enable abundant access to more therapies for more people at a lower cost than is currently the norm.
- Patients in other countries should benefit from the same medicines and therapies available to those in the United States.
- Hospitals, Pharmacies and Healthcare providers in low income communities within the United States should have access to affordable medicines for their patients.
- Healthcare professionals and their staff should have access to the most current pharmaceutical and medical guidelines.